General factory workers needed
There is ongoing recruitment for skilled factory workers. Factory workers are responsible for operating machinery for manufacturing, sorting, and packing items, ensuring the work area is neat and organized, and etcetera.
This role’s ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills, and have high physical stamina.
- Operate and maintain the factory’s machinery.
- Sort and pack stocks.
- Adhere to health and safety measures.
- Ensure that the work area is neat and well-organized.
- Ensure that the qualities of the products are top-notch.
- Oversee the production process.
- Packing products for shipping.
- Meeting and exceeding the production targets.
- Informing the supervisor about any irregularities.
- Carrying out other factory tasks assigned.
- Adhere to the factory’s rules and regulations.
- In-depth knowledge about the factory’s products.
- Previous work experience in the field is relevant.
- A high school diploma is required.
- The ability to work with a team is crucial.
- High physical strength.
- Essential communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to follow instructions is essential.
- Numerical skills.