Assistant manager needed at McDonald’s
There is ongoing recruitment at McDonald’s for the position of assistant manager. McDonald’s is the world’s leading restaurant chain according to the revenue. The assistant manager is responsible for performing tasks such as: ensuring the smooth running of the company by carrying out some managerial duties, supervising the staff, acts as the manager in the absence of the manager, and etcetera.
The best candidate for this position must have excellent communication skills, multitask, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Act as the manager in the absence of the manager.
- Ensure the smooth running of the company by performing some managerial tasks.
- Train and supervise the performance of the employees.
- Settle disputes between employees and management.
- Resolve and respond to the customers’ issues and inquiries.
- Ensure the company’s standards are maintained.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Promote the company’s products.
- Help the manager with the planning and implementation of policies.
- Motivate staff to perform better.
- Evaluate the needs of the customers.
- Ensure the company’s policy is strictly adhered to.
- The ability to multitask is crucial.
- A degree in business administration or related courses is required.
- Computer proficiency.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Organizational and critical thinking skills.
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management.
- Numerical skills.