Advantageous Security Officer
If you don’t mind CLICK APPLY OR TEXT “Occupations” TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd. has the accompanying position accessible in the London zone: Supplementary Security Officer (Part-time, available to come back to work).
This position depiction expect that the individual has fulfilled every fundamental necessity for work by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, yet not constrained to: security permit approval and criminal police data check as relevant (CPIC), credit reference(if appropriate), historical verification, least age, and least instruction (secondary school confirmation or remote equivalency, or earned GED). Moreover, this expected set of responsibilities not the slightest bit states or infers that these are the main obligations to be performed by this representative. The person in this position is required to adhere to some other guidelines and play out some other obligations mentioned by this present position’s administration.
As a Security Guard with G4S, you’ll assume a crucial job in guaranteeing our customer’s wellbeing and security. You will utilize your correspondence and relational aptitudes, combined with the capacity to resist the urge to panic under strain, to think rapidly on your feet and keep up an expert way. Our Security Guards should consistently extend an expert picture for our customers.
As a G4S Security Guards, you have been deliberately screened by capabilities, experience, abilities and generally aura for the activity you will perform. You will be required to watch and review property to counteract and react to fire, burglary, vandalism, criminal behavior, and some other dangers to wellbeing and security. You will be in charge of the security of individuals, property, offices and data. You will utilize different types of interchanges and you will be required to compose reports laying out perceptions and exercises during doled out movements.
Explicit Duties Performed and Essential Functions
• Command Center tasks: Utilize different PCs and projects, direct calls, screen CCTV, screen fire framework, work access control programming, dispatch security to calls, direct crisis responders, and so forth.
• Conduct watches by vehicle and by walking
• Write meticulous reports
• Maintain day by day logs, and other composed records
• Verify characters and clearances, direct searches of people and vehicles
• Respond to crisis circumstances, and organize with crisis administrations
• Enforce customer approach, and exchange guidelines
• Any different obligations as recommended by the customer or supervision
The Ideal Candidate:
• Read, compose and communicate in English
• Possess language and appreciation abilities adequate to make clear and brief composed reports
• Ability to peruse guidelines, strategies, techniques, and apply them for all intents and purposes to your job
• Completion of post-auxiliary instruction
• Must be a Canadian resident
• Possess a substantial Ontario Security Guard License
• Possess a substantial medical aid/CPR testament
• Possess a substantial Ontario Driver’s License (G) class.
• Must most likely fit the bill for a Secret Level II freedom (controlled by G4S).
• Must most likely fit the bill for a CGP freedom, which incorporates: individual personal investigation, criminal
record check, credit check (managed by G4S).
• Must acquire IFPO Certified Protections Officer assignment inside 3 months of contract (controlled by
• Experience in security, policing or a related field would be a benefit
• Proficient with PC programs/applications, including Microsoft Office
• Proficiency working CCTV and access control programming.
• Knowledge of mechanical flame frameworks is an advantage
• Be balanced, careful, discretionary and can settle on coherent choices, while practicing decision making ability in high pressure circumstances, or crises
About the Company:
G4S is a comprehensive and impartial manager, empowering applications from qualified ladies and men incorporating people with inabilities, individuals from noticeable minorities, and Aboriginal people.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones