Industrial relations/Human resources needed at Samsung.
We are currently recruiting proficient personnel for the position of industrial relations/human resources at Samsung. Samsung is an internationally renowned electronics company, thus only legible and qualified candidates are required to apply for this position. Some of the job responsibilities of industrial relations/human resources include: keeping and maintaining a good working relationship between the management and the employees, settling conflicts, develop and execute policies, and etcetera.
The best candidate for this job must have excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a good working relationship between the management and the employees.
- Develop and execute the company’s policies.
- Promote and encourage productive practices in the company among the employees and management.
- Conduct research on industrial relations to enhance productivity.
- Settle disputes.
- Negotiate payment rates and conditions of employment.
- Train and monitor the performance of employees.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of employees.
- Advice the management and other staff on employment law and also the company’s employment policies.
- Ensure the staff is paid at the appropriate time.
- A degree in business or related courses is essential.
- Previous work experience in the field is relevant.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- The ability to work with a team is crucial.
- The ability to maintain a good working relationship with people is essential.
- Numerical and IT skills.