Senior Administrative Assistant needed at the coca-cola company
There is ongoing recruitment for the position of senior administrative assistant at the coca-cola company. The coca-cola company is the top non-alcoholic beverage company in the world – this requires that only highly competent and skilled candidates can apply. Some of the tasks performed by the senior administrative assistant include: developing and maintaining documents, serving as the point of contact for the executives and stakeholders, scheduling appointments, meeting, and the likes, etcetera.
The best candidate for this role must have excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, and focused.
- Develop and maintain documents.
- Receive calls and respond to emails.
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments, and events.
- Respond promptly to customers’ inquiries.
- Prepare and edit memos, presentations, reports, and the likes.
- Arrange travel tickets for colleagues.
- Receive and welcome guests.
- Serve as the administrative contact between the stakeholders and the executives.
- Work professionally to avoid errors in works.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and ensure productivity.
- Keep confidentiality of some vital information relating to the company.
- A degree in business or related field is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to multitask is crucial.
- Previous work experience in the field is relevant.
- Reliability and confidentiality.
- Computer literacy.
- In-depth knowledge of secretarial and administrative routines.
- The ability to work with little or no supervision.
- The ability to maintain a calm mien is crucial.
- The ability to maintain a healthy working relationship with colleagues, supervisors and other departments is essential.
- The ability to work in a team is required.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.